It performs a preventive work, with the prior preparation and planning of the decisions, optimizing transactions such as consolidations, acquisitions, purchases, sales and mergers of companies. The existence of a prior study on the impacts resulting from such transactions becomes essential, as well as the analysis of the contracts and proposals involved. It further carries out.
▪ Planning and restructuring of trade and manufacturing companies;
▪ Preparation of procedures for negotiation and renegotiation of liabilities and reduction of debts with financial institutions;
▪ Preparation and analysis of contracts generally;
▪ Feasibility of requests for court-approval agreement with creditors, self-bankruptcies and bankruptcies;
▪ Protection to marks and patents; assistance in foreign trade.