Provides assistance and support to the client in the most different areas of Civil Law, with emphasis on the contractual area. It has large experience in litigation in this area.
▪ Preparation and analysis of contracts generally;
▪ Assistance, opinions and legal performance in proceedings dealing with assets, legal facts and acts;
▪ It proposes actions for credit recovery: executions, monitory actions, collection and search and seizure;
▪ It acts in real-estate law, in issues involving regularization of real estate, lease, joint-property, land allotments, incorporations and shopping centers;
▪ It acts in contracts law, in the filing and answer of actions relating to responsibility in tort, occupational accidents and damages resulting from the provision of services;
▪ It acts in family law, through the filing of actions of separation, divorce, interdiction, guardianship, trusteeship and alimony;
▪ It acts in inheritance law, by means of the opening of probate proceedings, distribution of estate and wills.